Welcome to the Ole Miss Family Leadership Council
Support your student! Strengthen the University! Connect with the Ole Miss Family!
Join the Ole Miss Family Leadership Council (OMFLC) and be a part of a vibrant organization that shares the University of Mississippi’s vision of a nationally recognized academic institution and is committed to supporting exceptional educational opportunities.
OMFLC began in 2014 and has impacted the Ole Miss student experience by supporting areas within the Division of Student Affairs such as health and wellness, campus safety, career services, and student leadership.
Membership on this Council enables parents to direct their support to programs that enhance the student experience and strengthen the university. OMFLC members also have the opportunity to share feedback with UM leaders, faculty, and staff, as well as hear updates on new programs and the expansion and growth of the campus.
With an OMFLC membership you have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with university leaders
- Help direct campus support to areas with the greatest benefit for your student
- Exchange and implement ideas that improve your student’s experience
- Attend two annual meetings: one during the fall semester and the second in the spring
- Build friendships with other parents and students
- Host or assist with finding hosts for Freshman Summer Sendoffs in your community
- Plan or assist in planning Ole Miss recruitment events in your community
- Serve a one-year renewable term
- Receive Ole Miss Family Association member benefits (view those by visiting families.olemiss.edu)